Do you never seem to finish things that you start? You are not alone having this problem; there are millions of people who start out new projects and ventures and very soon lose steam. So why do most people cannot finish what they start?
- Biting more than they can chew
- Doing something their hearts are not into
- Doing something half-heartedly
- Not having a clear direction
- Having too many distractions around
- Unrealistic expectations
Well, there can be thousands of reasons, but the basic point, we do want to see through the things we start. How can we do that. Sid answers these questions.