Would you like your blog post to be featured on HowToPlaza? It is a fast growing blog on the various how-to topics from all over the net and the greatest thing about HowToPlaza is that the blog posts published on this blog are indexed by search engines within a couple of hours and they start appearing on search engine result pages.
If you are interested in publishing your blog post on this blog, here are a few guidelines to follow:
- Submit original blog posts: Even if it is a rehash of some already published article or blog post, kindly make it as unique as possible and if your blog post refers to another blog post or article, kindly link to it.
- We are alright with promotional blog posts: As long as they add value to our blog. Even if you are writing about a product or a service, it should be educational in nature in the sense that it should help our readers.
- Avoid keyword stuffing: Don’t create blog posts keeping keyword density in mind because these days it doesn’t work, and in fact it is counter-productive. Just focus on the quality of your writing and use the right language and your keywords will be taken care of on their own.
- Stick to the how-to theme: All the blog posts are based on the “how-to” theme so please stick to this format.
- Please don’t use more than 50 words for the author bio.
- If you don’t have a gravatar, please sign up there and send us the e-mail that you have used there because then your photograph will appear as a thumbnail in the author bio section.
- If you are using an image with your blog post kindly let us know the source of that image.
The final decision will be ours but we’re not very uptight about the content that is published on the blog. It just needs to be decent, well written and well meaning and you don’t have to be a “ninja” or something in order to appear on our blog. You can submit your blog posts, preferably in text format to firstname.lastname@example.org.