Worried about how to avoid pimples before your prom, date or audition. For a young person pimples can be the worst nightmare; they pop up exactly when you want to look your best. You don’t need to know how to avoid pimples just to look beautiful, they can leave permanent scars on your face if you scratch them or try to pop them. Whether you are a girl or a boy avoiding pimples should be your topmost priority if you want to look good. No, I don’t mean to say that looking good should be the ultimate aim of your life but it doesn’t harm to have a face devoid of craters and mountains. Here are a few things you can do to avoid pimples:
- Wash your face 2-3 times in a day: when the oil coming from your facial oil glands mixes with the dirt gathered on your facial skin it gives rise to pimples. You can use sulfur soap to keep oil glands clean. In case you have already got pimples. Bacteria also gathers in your pores and this can give rise to allergic reactions. Use anti-bacterial products containing benzoyl peroxide by rubbing, twice daily, into the pores over the affected region or washing with a medicated bar soap or wash. This may make your face dry so you should use some mild moisturizer after the wash.
- Avoid greasy, fatty and sweet foods: such foods are primary reasons for pimples as they spoil your blood and make it less resistant to disease and infection.
- Don’t touch your face with your hands again and again: while doing your day-to-day chores you must be touching hundreds of things and your hands must be getting dirty in the process. So when you touch your face with these hands the dirt gets transferred to your face and this gives rise to pimples. If you want to avoid pimples you must keep your face clean at all costs.
- Change your bedsheets and pillow covers regularly as dirt gathers up there too.
- Steam your face once in a week to keep the pores open.
- Take a spoonful of honey mixed with rose water daily. You can also apply cucumber juice mixed with rose water to the affected areas.
- Avoid Coffee, chocolate and the other things creating heat in your boy, eat lots of vegetables and fruits instead.