This article on LinkedIn claims that there is. And here is the formula:
(#*%*$)/t ~ Revenue
If you think that this is some dialogue that has been censored, it is not. These characters represent some values. Here they are:
- # = The number of leads you get per month.
- % = The conversion rate of deals into transactions. For example, if 100 people call you, and out of those, 10 buy, your conversion rate is 10%.
- $ = The average amount you collect from a customer in a single transaction.
- t = The average amount of time it takes to close each deal.
- ~ = This symbol indicates a proportional relationship.
- Revenue = The amount your sales pipeline generates per month.
Read the article for a better explanation of all the symbols and how this formula is arrived at.